Company has an immediate opening for an experienced Maintenance Tech to work at one of our apartment communities in Riverside, CA.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATON –
Press reply to send your resume. Resume must be attached to be considered.
Maintenance Managers must have:
• A working knowledge of all aspects of maintenance, repair and service
• The ability to troubleshoot problems and take appropriate action
• Superior customer service skills and a great attention to detail
• One or more years of hands-on general maintenance experience including plumbing, electrical and appliance repair and installation and general carpentry; experience in painting is a plus.
• A high school diploma or equivalent with trade school and/or military training or industry designation (CAMT or CAMT II) a plus.
• A valid driver’s license, own transportation and a good driving record
• Ability to work on-call and be available for after-hours emergencies
• Pass a drug screen, criminal background check, credit check, social security check and provide authorization to work in the United States.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) –
• Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the community
• Perform timely “Make Ready” repairs (electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, etc.)
• Respond to resident requests for maintenance and service within company standards.
• Report all unit deficiencies and or risk management safety issues
• Maintain tools, equipment, and workspace and ensure they are in proper working order, request replacements as necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary
• 401K Match
• 401K Plan
• Bonus Program
• Dental Insurance
• Empl. Assistance
• Health Insurance
• Internal Training
• Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability
• Optical Insurance
• Paid Vacations
• Short Term Disability